Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snowy Day

Today I went up north to the Tomahawk, Rhinelander, and Antigo Area Hospitals to do some Marketing for work and I have been dreading this for weeks.  I am not a good presenter when put in a room with many people.  I freeze up and stutter.  So when I was told that part of my job would be to give presentations, I put it off for as long as possible.  But I finally did it, and started scheduling presentations.  Of course the day that I have to go up north, it snows.  But luckily the roads were not too bad.  And Thank the Lord, my presentations went great!  I really worked myself up for no reason because the case managers were so friendly and I knew what I was talking about so I shouldn't have been so nervous. 

On my way home, I stopped in St. Point and hopefully got everything straightened out with my laptop.  Bryan bought me a laptop for Christmas and since the beginning of December I have gone through 2 laptops. The first laptop gave me a blue screen on start up and the 2nd laptop had hardware issues.  So now I will be on my 3rd laptop when it arrives at the end of the week. Hopefully this will be the last.  Then I did some retail therapy at Kohl's and was happy to come home to my happy kiddos and happy hubby too!  We ate dinner and had a relaxing night.

I have to share what I came in to find after I went to get Christian dressed after his bath....


My sweet little girl with Christian's underwear on her head!  This is Bryleigh's newest game.  She will try to wear whatever clothes she finds laying around!  (And don't worry, they were clean!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment