Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Morning Madness

Today started out on the wrong foot.  I usually have my alarm set to go off Monday-Friday but I turned it off this week and have just been setting it every night but last night I forgot.  Well, of course, my baby alarm clock did not go off at 4:30 like she usually does every morning, so this momma did not get up until 6:55, which is the time I should be leaving my house.  So I was able to get ready in 15 minutes and quick headed out the door and thankfully, I made it to work only 2 minutes late.  AND to top it all off, I received 4 compliments on my hair do.  Mind you, I threw my hair up in a messy bun type thing which I usually just do on lazy weekends.  Now if they only knew why my hair was up. But I did have a great day at work and was so busy that it felt like I just got there and then got to leave for home.

Now I shouldn't have been surprised that today started out wrong because last night was very frustrating.  First, I was trying to get together all our documents for our tax appointment coming up and could not find the receipt I was looking for to get an energy tax credit on our new doors.   And then to top off my night, I get a call from Best Buy that my brand new computer has a virus.  I have been having nothing but problems since Bryan bought my a new computer for an early Xmas present.  Thankfully, by the end of the night I had solutions to my problems.  We purchased the doors with our Menard's Card so we are able to print off a receipt from the in store kiosk and the Geek Squad made System Restore disks for my computer so they are going to work with it. So this has been my last couple of days.

But on the positive side, I  went to church tonight with my mom and Bryleigh.  Christian decided he wanted to stay at Great Grandma's house.  I love the prayer and praise service our church has on Wednesdays! They are so uplifting and fun.
Now just going to relax before hitting the hay but not before I set my alarm this time!  Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment