Saturday, January 15, 2011

Shopping!

What would any girl want to do on a Saturday?  Well of course go shopping with their mom!  Well maybe not everyone, but my mom and I love going shopping together.  And today was a lot of fun!  Bryleigh and I had some girl time in Appleton and my dad tagged along too!  Christian stayed home with daddy because he wasn't feeling to well.  I'm thinking its a virus because he has a slight fever and just wants to relax. 

I was only really looking for a couple of things today and one being a shirt for Bryan for our family pictures.  We have pictures scheduled for February 4th so I have to find us matching outfits and I did accomplish this task but of course I couldn't pass up some sales also!  My new favorite store for the kids is Crazy 8!  If you don't know what this is, its the knock off of Gymboree and I love it!  Here are some of the cute outfits I got for Bryleigh for next year!




Not all of the outfits that I got were on the website but I was able to find some cute ones!  My mom and I bought a very cute Panda outfit for my niece, Phoenix!  She is going to be so cute!  

Now on to listening to my wonderful husband shout at the TV!  (He's watching the Packer game.)  I've come to learn that this is what men do during football games!  I guess I'll never understand :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment