Sunday, January 9, 2011

Not so fun weekend!

Yesterday afternoon we headed to Appleton to wish my brother in law, sister in law, and nephew best wishes in their journey to San Diego, California!  You guys will be greatly missed but we know that you will do great! And I'm a little jealous that your moving to a warm climate! The LaBarge Family going away party was held at Naut's Landing Bar and Grill in Menasha.  We had a great time!  Here are some pictures from our evening!

Bethany, Devin, and Joe LaBarge

Christian and cousin, Devin

Bryleigh and I

Grandpa and Bryleigh

The HUGE Pizza

Bryan and I

Silly Girl 



Today I headed up to Marshfield to visit my niece,  Phoenix, because she is still in the hospital.  She still has a very bad cough and is not able to keep barely any food down so they will be keeping her at least another night.  Although she is so sick, she is still a little trooper and so happy!  I feel so bad with her little IV, she wants it out so bad. 

Phoenix really loving her breathing treatment :)

Taking a stroll

Poor little thing

Reading Auntie Kallie a book


Tomorrow its back to work again and then back to the hospital if little Phoenix hasn't been discharged as I will be in Marshfield anyways!  This week will be a little different because I will be going up north for work on Tuesday and then Wednesday I have training in town so I will only be at the office 2 days this week!  Change up the scenery a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment