Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bedtime Routine

Every night before we put Christian to bed, we say our prayers and then he picks out a book for us to read.  During the summer, his favorite book to read was "Go Clifford Go" but then after he received new books for his birthday in July, he lost interest in this book.  It only took me reading this story to him several times for him to memorize the story by him remembering me read it and looking at the pictures.  A couple of nights ago, he picked this book and he read the whole story to me, word for word, with only a couple cues from me.  Its just amazing the memory this little boy has.  So tonight I was able to capture him reading it!


And his usual routine, as you can see on about the 3rd page, is he likes to ask questions about every thing that is going on in the pictures!  Sometimes it makes for a very long story :)

No comments:

Post a Comment