Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Best Buy...or is it??

So I don't have any pictures for you today but I do have some venting to do! I"m sure you have already read some of my posts about my wonderful husband who tried to surprise me with a new laptop for Christmas and it has turned into a nightmare.  I am on my 4th laptop from Best Buy and now this one has problems too!  The first laptop was an Azus which blue screened on me the first time I started it.  Then I got a Dell and it would randomly go to a black screen on start up so I took it back an was told it had a hard drive issue so I exchanged it for a new Dell of the same model and within 24 hours, that one did the same thing.  So here I am, with a Toshiba, and now it will freeze after it starts up. I am soooooo frustrated, you don't even understand.  We buy a lot from Best Buy but I am really rethinking our decision to buy electronics from there.  It is just unbelievable unless the Geek Squad just does not know what they are doing.

So tomorrow, Bryan will head to Stevens Point once again to deal with Best Buy.  Let's hope that something gets resolved, maybe by next Christmas I will have a laptop that works :( 

On a lighter note, I finished a HUGE project for work today and was told it was well written when I submitted it to the state!  I have a huge relief off my shoulders now!  And Bryan and I also got tickets to go to Avenged Sevenfold and Stone Sour Concert next week in La Crosse!  It should be a fun night and also a much needed night out for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment