Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"Prime"

Last week, I had to attend the yearly ethics/boundaries seminar for my CEU Credits for my license renewal and the speaker was great and showed interesting video clips through out the training.  One of the video clips that she showed was the trailer for the movie "Prime."  It is about a 37 year old newly single woman (Uma Thurman) who is in therapy and finds a 23 year old hottie (Bryan Greenberg), which just happens to be her therapist's (Meryl Streep) son.  But her therapist thinks it might be a fling so continues to see her as a patient. After seeing the movie trailer, I decided I had to rent it.  So tonight I watched it and I thought it was cute.  Definitely a good example of unethical when it comes to my profession of social work but but definitely worth seeing!  Here is a sneak peak at the movie:


And of course after being well for about 1 week in the Keith household, we have once again began passing around colds.  Yesterday it was Christian and today it was Bryleigh, so who will be next????  So Bryleigh was in bed by 6pm and Christian helped daddy shovel for a little while. 


And now we are calling it a night until my show "Teen Mom" comes on at 9!  I know what you're thinking but it is my one weakness.  I just can't help but see how immature these kids having kids can be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment