Monday, January 17, 2011

Better Late than Never

For Bryleigh's 1st Birthday, her godmother, Jenna, gave her the cutest onesie!  I promised that I would get a picture of her wearing it! I took it awhile ago but it was on a different SD card and I forgot about it!  So here you go Jenna! And guys,  I got her number if you want it :)




 Also, the kids got the cutest kitchen from my parents for Christmas so we get fed lots of good "food" from the kids!  They love it! 

And I couldn't resist taking pictures of our little Diva!  Always trying to wear mommy's clothes! 



Today was a very cold, snowy day!  We have another 5 inches of snow added on to the snow we received this weekend!  So we are staying in tonight and eating Pork Chops for dinner and watching Step Up 3!  Should be a good snuggle night with the kiddos!  As you can see, we are already bathed and in jammies!


Have a warm evening everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment