Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

Here are some things I am aiming at accomplishing in 2011:

1. Bible Study every day

2. Donate more to charities, church, those in need

3. Become more crafty: this is why I started making Bryleigh hair bows and maybe I'll graduate to making her other things.

4.Work on being more patient

5. Plan a family vacation or maybe a very late honeymoon for Bryan and myself

6. Possibly start working on baby #3 late in the year if I can talk my hubby into it :)

7. Drywall the panel wall in the living room and paint the living room again! 

8.Eat more healthy meals! 

9. Landscape our house in the fall

10. GET OUR CONTRACTOR TO FINISH THE GARAGE!!!!!!!!!

I hope I can accomplish these goals this year!  I hope everyone had a Happy New Years!  We celebrated by the kids being in bed by 8, hubby in bed by 10 because he is sick, and me staying up till just past midnight and then going to bed!  We're still waiting for this all this sickness to leave our house :(

No comments:

Post a Comment