Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 You will be missed!

I can't believe that 2010 is coming to a close!  I do have to say that this year has been one of the best I have had in a long time!  All of the little things added up this year to make it wonderful! 

January

This was the 1st full month that I was able to enjoy being a full time stay at home mother!  I resigned from my job after Bryleigh was born and it was the best decision I have made for myself and our family.



February

Happy Valentine's Day and we took a trip up north to Winter, WI to where Bryan used to live to visit Grandma and Grandpa and also Great Grandpa Vi.





March

Bryleigh was welcomed with open arms into the Lord's Family at her baptism on March 14, 2010.  Bryan and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary!  We also took a trip to Mall of America with my parents and niece, Denali.


April

We took Christian bowling for the first time and he loved it!  It was Bryleigh's 1st Easter and Christian still didn't care much for the Easter Bunny! And we started construction on our 2 stall garage which as most of you know has been a very sore subject for us but at least it is mostly finished after 9 months :(




May

We took several mini trips in May. We stayed at a hotel in Madison because Bryan had lots of Dr. appointments there.  We also made our first venture to Wisconsin Dells for the year and stayed at Mount Olympus.



June

It was Bryan's first Father's Day as a wonderful father of 2 so Christian helped make a shirt for Daddy and we also made shirts for the kids!  Bryan also had many doctors appointments in Milwaukee so we stayed with him for the 4 days he was there and made small trips to a children's museum and also the Milwaukee Zoo!





July
We celebrated 4th of July which just wasn't the same this year because the fireworks show in town was rained out so we celebrated the following weekend.  Our handsome little man turned 3 years old on July 9 and we celebrated by going to Bay Beach Amusement Park and saying in a hotel in Green Bay.  Grandma Lola (Bryan's Grandma) married Roy on July 23!  We poured the concrete for our driveway and put the kids hand prints/footprints in it!









August

We took a couple more day trips to the Dells, watched the car cruise in town, and played at Katie's house with big machines while they were building their garage.






September

Christian started Preschool! We took a day trip to the dells to the Kalahari and Buffalo Phil's before I started my job! I started my part time job at Norwood Health Center on September 28 as a social worker on the traumatic brain injury unit and I could not be any more happier.  I have met great people, made lots of friends, and I absolutely love my job.  And we had the September 2010 Flood in Wisconsin Rapids that caused a lot of damage in our town.






October
We did a lot of fun fall activities such as going to Down on the Farm and Altenberg's Pumpkin Patch.  Christian took his first field trip to the pumpkin patch with his Preschool Class and I was a chaperone. Christian was a construction worker and Bryleigh was a butterfly for Halloween.




November
We took a weekend trip to Mall of America with my parents and niece and celebrated my 24th Birthday on November 7!  We celebrated Thanksgiving with all of family!




December
Our precious baby girl turned 1 year old on December 7 and my amazing husband turned 24 on December 10.  And of course we celebrated Christmas which you have heard all about.




I can't wait to see what 2011 has to offer!  Have a happy and safe New Years!




No comments:

Post a Comment