Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Back to the Dr. we go

So yesterday Bryleigh woke up with a 102 fever again!  Poor little baby has been sick for almost a week of constant fever, cough, and congestion! She has been so cuddly and whiny and she only wants me!  She will just cry if I put her down or leave her with daddy!  I feel so bad for Bryan but when she is sick, it seems like I am the only one to comfort her! (Secretly I really love that she needs her momma!)  But since I had to go to work,  Bryan had to tend to the sickly kiddos!  So after work, I took Bryleigh to the Dr. and her bronchitis/lung infection is gone but now she has a sinus infection :( It is never ending!  So now hopefully this new antibiotic works to get her feeling better for Christmas! 

We ended up going to my in laws for dinner!  We had tacos and they were so yummy! After dinner we headed to the Mall to see Santa! It was so exciting because this was the very 1st year that Christian was excited to see Santa!  He went right up to him and sat on him lap and told him that he wanted Paper Jamz! So needless to say, Christian will be getting Paper Jamz :) 



But as you can tell, Bryleigh definitely did not care for Santa!  It probably did not help that she is sick and doesn't want to be by anyone, but of course I had to get the screaming Santa Picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment