Friday, December 17, 2010

Sick, Sick, and more Sick

Well as I have been saying lately.  Our family has been passing around sickness and I'm hoping that it will leave our house soon! I"m so sick of everyone being sick.  I took Christian to the doctor this morning and he also has bronchitis like Bryleigh and he now he is on an antibiotic also.  He actually doesn't act sick but he has the nasty cough and wheezing going on.  We decided to lay low today and just hung out at home.  This afternoon sometime Bryleigh spiked a fever of 103 and we were pretty worried so we called her doctor and he told us to give her Tylenol and Motrin.  We did and her fever came down to 101.7 within an hour.  That is scary when kids get high fevers because I know one of my girlfriends daughter had a seizure after getting her shots because she spiked a fever rapidly.  But we are doing good now. 

Our little Bryleigh is growing up and we have been putting off getting her a new car seat but we ended buying 2 new car seats the other day!  They are very nice and are good from 5-100 pounds! For Christian, we are on car seat #3 because of having the infant carrier, then the big kid car seat, and now the booster, so we paid a little bit more money but now we won't have to get a booster seat in a couple of years.  I think its the best money we have spend in a long time because the kids sure had fun playing with the boxes! 







Also I tried to get some pictures of the kids by the Xmas tree this morning but Bryleigh was not having it so here are the ones that I got!  And the bow she is wearing, I made that last night! It turned out pretty well.  I bought quite a bit of ribbon and flowers at Michael's the other night and I ordered some crochet headbands so when those come in, I'm going to be making a lot more!  And she is getting a lot better at keeping them on, only once in a while I catch her pulling at her bow or eating it :) 





The plan for tonight was to go to the Mall and see Santa but we have plans for some family activities tomorrow so hopefully the kids will feeling well enough and then we can fit Santa visiting into our plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment