Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thursdays are my Friday's

I love Thursdays!  I only work 4 days a week so Thursday's are my Friday's.  I work 24 hours a week and typically this is Monday thru Thursday from 8am to 2pm but there are times that I need to adjust my schedule for family meetings and such so this week I needed to stay late on Wednesday so I was off by noon today!  This was nice because I need to start cleaning the house for Bryleigh's 1st Birthday Party on Saturday!

After I got home today,  Bryan and I headed to Stevens Point with the kids!  My wonderful hubby is the greatest!  He bought me a new laptop for Christmas!  It was supposed to be a surprise but its a little hard to surprise me when I handle all the bills and then he asks me for a large sum of money!  So he ended up telling me about it and we went and picked it up today!  My laptop crashed about a month ago and I've been using Bryan's laptop or our home computer but its just not the same, I really missed my laptop!  So I was a little hesitant because it is an Asus computer and I am definitely a Dell girl, but I really liked it when we went to pick it up from Best Buy!  Well then we got home and when I went to turn it on, it went straight to a blue screen that tells me it is dumping the physical memory!  Now I know that this can not be good because this is the exact same thing that my Dell did before it crashed :(  So now we have to take it back up to best buy tomorrow so they can look at it!  I also found a big scratch on it too, so  hopefully we can get all our problems resolved. 

Bryan and I also cleaned the whole kitchen tonight. It is almost spotless now!  It was great to have his help with that!  So now tomorrow, I will vacuum, dust, and clean both bathrooms and we should be ready for Baby B's party! I can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment