Sunday, December 12, 2010

Our Lazy Weekend Continues

So today was much like yesterday, a blizzard outside and a lazy day inside for us!



It was great to do nothing all weekend,  although I do get bored sometimes because I am more of a "go go" person!  But sometimes we just need to be stuck inside to have some good family fun!  Last night Christian and I made cookies and for his Christmas Party this week at school.  For our first time making homemade cookies (without my mother)  it was a success! 



And last night after the kiddies when to bed, I got ALL of our Christmas presents wrapped!  Its a good feeling to have that done!  It took me almost 3 hours because we have so many big, awkward shaped presents this year! 

Today Christian wanted to play games so we played Chutes and Ladders and Dr. Seuss I Can Do That Game!  This is such a great game for kids and we have many laughs with this game!


  Just watching each of us do the things it tells you to do is hilarious!   Here are some pictures:

Daddy had to crawl around the Trick a ma stick with the man on his back!

Christian had to walk backwards around the trick a ma stick with the fish under his arm!

Then he had to step over the trick a ma stick with the rake under his shirt!

And of course I have to add a picture of our precious little girl!


Both of the kids have nasty colds and they keep coughing and their noses are running so hopefully this clears up soon!  Sickness has been going around our house for about a month now so we are ready for it to leave!   I'm pretty upset that tomorrow is Monday already but the week always fly's by for me so its okay! I can't believe that Christmas is only just 2 weeks away!  It is sure creeping up on us this year!  I love this time year!

No comments:

Post a Comment