Monday, December 27, 2010

Our Last Christmas Celebration of the Year

Yesterday morning, we took our time getting up, and then we went and did some after Christmas Shopping.  We got some lights and a couple of decorations for next Christmas but no major purchases.  It sure was busy though so we just got a couple of things and headed out.



Rocking out in his Guitar Jammies!

Christian is teaching Bryleigh well :)

We celebrated our last Christmas yesterday afternoon with my Dad's side of the family!  My family is small so its always fun to get together and catch up! Us girls had a great time chit chatting while the guys watched the Packer Game!  I had to get a picture with Christian and Bryan in their new Packer jersey's. 




Then we headed home and Bryan put together the kids new kitchen set!  It is so cool, I will have to get a picture of them playing with it!  Its so realistic!  We did head to bed pretty early last night and now today we have really hung low!  Its nice I had the day off today because I have been able to clean up our house since it looks like a tornado went though. And then back to the daily grind tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment