Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cookie Decorating

Tonight was a busy night for us!  Bryleigh and I both had doctors appointments after I got off of work!  It was her 1 year well baby check!  Well to no surprise, she is still tiny!  She weighs in at 16.9 pounds and 28 inches long!  She is in the 10th percentile for length but she is not even on the chart for weight!  But the her doctor is not worried because she is still growing and given both Bryan and mine genes, she does not have it on her side to be very tall!  But they did give her an antibiotic for her nasty cough she has been having, related to bronchitis :(  And if Christian's cough continues, then I will have to take him in soon too because he probably has the same thing!  I had hoped we would all be feeling better soon but this is going on about 1 1/2 months of sickness passing through our house!  Luckily none of it has been too serious!  Bryleigh also had to have 5 shots today :(  I always feel like such a mean mother when she has to get shots, and especially that many but I also do not want her to get any serious illnesses either! But on the upside, this was the most shots she will have to get now until she has to get her Kindergarten shots!

After Christian and I went to church tonight, we decorated our cookies that we made!  We had a fun time!  We didn't even break too many of them!  So tomorrow he will get to take them to Preschool for his classmates to enjoy at their Christmas Party! 



Don't worry, I don't think Christian sneezed on the cookies :)


No comments:

Post a Comment