Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday Returns!

So Monday rolled around again this morning and I sure wasn't ready for it.  I loved having the past 4 days off with my family.  I always get up at 5 in the morning and then I get some time to myself to go on the computer and watch the news in the morning before I have to leave and this morning the Christmas Tree was on and it made me just want to crawl up with the kiddos and watch cartoons.  But I had to go to work:(

It did end up being a good day!  I received a compliment from my supervisor today on how well I handled a difficult family interaction last week.  Its always nice to hear positive feedback!  I am very fortunate to have such a great job!  I left my past job after I had Bryleigh and was fortunate to be able to stay at home with the kids while I job searched and when I was offered this part time position, it was definitely a blessing for me!  I couldn't be more thankful and after all the praying I did, I am finally in the right place!  I still have days that I am sad that I can't stay at home with the kids but I just keep telling myself that they are in good hands with their Daddy and I will be home soon!

I hope everyone had a great Monday!  Make sure to check out all the Cyber Monday deals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment