Saturday, November 27, 2010

Movie Time!

We had a pretty lazy morning today!  I love this time of year and since we have our Christmas Tree up already, its even better to just lounge around with the kids in the morning with the Tree all lit up!  Its my favorite! I just wish I could leave our tree up all year:) 

My in laws called this morning and asked if we wanted to take Christian to the movie "Megamind."  So Bryan's Grandma came over to watch Bryleigh while we took Christian to the movies.  We have taken Christian to the movies two other times but this time did not go so well.  The movie did not keep his interest and he kept talking and whining to go home.  The people around us were probably not too happy but to side with Christian, it really didn't have my interest either.  Bryleigh did great for Grandma though, we laid her down for her nap before we left and she woke up as soon as we walked in the door. Christian took his nap when we got home and I was able to get some present wrapping done!  Then my mom and I went to church, and it was a great service to start out advent! 

Here are some pictures from the movies and just lounging at home!









Bryleigh loves her food! 


No comments:

Post a Comment