Friday, February 4, 2011

Rock On!

I experienced my first ever concert last night, and I guess my husband wanted me to get the full affect so he took me to a rock concert! It sure was quite the experience!  The tour was called "The Nightmare After Christmas" and included New Medicine, Hollywood Undead, Stone Sour , and Avenged Sevenfold.

Bryan and I


Aislinn, Lindsey, and Uncle Kevin


There were so many people!

Avenged Sevenfold-The stage effects were great!



I loved all the lights, stage effects, and slower songs but head banging music is just not my thing. I think I'll stick to my good old 95.5 Pop Music!  I did enjoy people watching though!  I don't think I have ever seen that many drunk people, wearing funky clothes in one area! Wow, that's all I can say! The majority of the concert I was worried about if I was going to get puked on by the very drunk girl behind me! Now I know why I don't drink! 

Here was one of the few songs that  knew "Looking at you through the Glass"  by Stone Sour!


It was a good thing that the concert was rescheduled for last night instead of Wednesday because we didn't get home until 1am and I would have been one tired girl at work but since I don't work on Friday's it worked out well.  And the kids did great at Grandma and Grandpa's. They ate lots of food and played enough to wear themselves out! 

Then we had to get up early this morning because we had family pictures taken at Neiman's Photography!  I can't wait to see how they turned out!  The kids did so well especially since they had a change in routine when they went to bed at Grandma and Grandpa's house and then woke up at home since we picked them up after the concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment