Saturday, February 26, 2011

Early Morning

This morning I could not sleep at all. I ended up getting up at 6:00 after Bryleigh gave me a wake up call.  But of course, she went back to sleep.  So I got up and headed to Younkers for our Community Day Sale.
I mostly went for the luggage that was on sale.  I got The 30" and 27" bags for $20/piece.  I was excited because now we won't have to worry about borrowing bags from anyone!  I also got a Packers Superbowl shirt for myself!  My husband will be proud now!  I have never owned a Packer clothing item and I think his side of the family has sort of disowned me on Packer game days :) 


The rest of the morning, so far, has been tough to say the least! We are all still trying to get over this cold/sinus infection thing.  I'm thinking that I may have to take Christian and Bryleigh to the doctor on Monday because Christian won't get rid of his cough and Bryleigh is just miserable with her runny nose and eyes!  So we are still doing a lot of cuddling/whining!  



 Isn't it nice how kids can still look so cute when they are sick!  I sure don't look this cute when I'm sick! 

No comments:

Post a Comment