Monday, February 7, 2011

Superbowl Champions!

Today was a good day!  We couldn't be happier that the Packers won the Superbowl!  What a great game last night!  It was a nail biter, that's for sure!  I sure am proud to be from Wisconsin, home of the Green Bay Packers!  The hubby sure was in a good mood also!  One quick photo of Christian before we put him to bed last night!



And today, I made it through my first state survey at work and without any citations!!!!  The traumatic brain injury unit that I work on is licensed as a skilled nursing facility so the state needs to come in once a year to make sure we are following all our regulations and all the technical stuff and we passed with flying colors!  What a stressful day but so happy its over for the year! 

And just for the record, I am still keeping up with P90X workouts I started last weekend! Hot beach body, here I come!!!!  Okay that's a little exaggerated but its fun to think about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment