Sunday, February 6, 2011

Wedding Time

Yesterday we spend the evening at my co worker's wedding!  Megan and her husband, Calvin, were married in Key West, Florida on January 9 but they had their reception last night!  She was a very beautiful bride and had the most amazing dress!  It had a purple sash and was all lace!




Our original plan was for Bryan and I to attend, but decided to bring the kids also.  It was perfect that we did, because my supervisor from work showed up with her 2 boys and our kiddos played together.  The kids had such a fun time dancing and running around!  I even got out there a little bit and busted some moves, but only because Christian begged me to!  (I decided its okay if I look stupid dancing, as long its with a 3 year old!)  Needless to say, the kids were wiped out and we headed home around 9ish. 

Last night, once again, made me realize that I work with an amazing group of girls and I can't be more thankful for my job!  I love that I have coworkers that are no only my friends but also that I can hang out with outside of work! 

So now we are preparing to head over our Uncle's house to cheer on the Packers in the Superbowl!  Woo Hoo!  Go Packers Go!  And of course I'll be eating lots of food!  (Good thing I already did my P90X workout for the day!

So off I go...but not before I share some pictures of my favorite people!


See that look of admiration?  I do!


The love of a father and his daughter!

Its amazing how much fun a piece of wood and a cottage cheese container can be! He says was was a rock star!

Now Go Packers Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment