Friday, February 18, 2011

Parents Night Out

Thanks to my wonderful husband, I was able to sleep in this morning.  Its amazing how in high school sleeping in was at least until noon and now I'm happy being able to sleep in till 8:30.    I spent the rest of the day playing with my kiddos, along with sneaking in a workout and tanning session!  I couldn't have asked for a better day.  Then Bryan and I went out for date night while our cousin, Lindsey, watched the kids.  We went to eat at El Mezcal (one of my fav's) and then to the movies to see "Just Go With It."  It was definitely worth seeing.  I laughed so hard throughout the whole movie!  Here is the trailer:




We just got home a little while ago and all was quiet!  Although, we were informed that Christian through a large fit when it was bedtime, but this could be from his lack of a nap today.  I have heard him coughing in his sleep so I think the poor guy is getting what Bryleigh and I have. At least its the start of the weekend and we can just relax for the next couple of days if need be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment