Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mini Me

As expected, we had a very laid back weekend.  We hung out at home, just the 4 of us, except for the one outing to go to eat with the inlaws, which is always fun.  I've noticed more and more lately that Bryleigh loves to copy everything that I do and I love it! Bryan keeps telling me that she is going to be a little tom boy so I keep hoping that if I "girly" her up enough, that she will let me keep putting her in little dresses and bows. 

I always have hairbands on my wrist for the times that I just can't stand my hair any longer and then I throw it in a pony tail.  Well I caught Bryleigh digging in my drawer this morning and caught her putting some on too! 


Christian laid in bed most of the day and watched cartoons!  And I, of course, was the typical mom, waiting on him hand and foot.  Bryan said it was a little too much but I remember when my mom used to do it for me!


And Bryleigh, later on, got her hands on the wipes and I just have to share because her faces are priceless.


And of course, I have to show you her moves again! 


 And after our blissful weather that we had this past week of 40-50 degree weather, we are now back to the winter wonderland and expected to get 7-11 inches of snow today.  So we are, again, going to hang out inside today! 


Stay warm today!

No comments:

Post a Comment