Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012

 I had to take a look back at what I had hoped to accomplish in 2011 so here goes: 

1. Bible Study every day. ( I have much improved on this in 2011 than in past years but I will continue this as a goal for 2012!  I do have a daily readings book but at times I have fallen behind a few days.)

2. Donate more to charities, church, those in need. (I feel that this will always be an area that I can improve.  I try to donate my time and talents when I am able but I will keep this as a goal again for 2012.)

3. Become more crafty: this is why I started making Bryleigh hair bows and maybe I'll graduate to making her other things. (I feel that I have accomplished this.  I love to put together new things for Bryleigh all the time and I have even sold quite a few of my creations to others. I know I will continue making bows and tutu's for years to come.)

4.Work on being more patient.  (Still needs some critiquing.)

5. Plan a family vacation or maybe a very late honeymoon for Bryan and myself(Done. And we had so much fun that we are going again in 2 weeks!)

6. Possibly start working on baby #3 late in the year if I can talk my hubby into it :) (Ha ha, to think this was once a thought in our minds.  Okay, it still is a thought in my mind but if is up to the hubby, we will only ever have 2 kids.  We will see if we feel the same way in several years.)

7. Drywall the panel wall in the living room and paint the living room again! (Finally completed! And it looks great!)

8.Eat more healthy meals! (There's room for improvement but I am proud that I work out consistently 5x/week which I cannot say that I ever done before this year!) 

9. Landscape our house in the fall. (We completed this in June and we have received so many nice compliments on our progress!  It really adds a nice touch to our house!)

10. GET OUR CONTRACTOR TO FINISH THE GARAGE!!!!!!!!! (We have working garage doors and although we are not satisfied with many things with the garage, I have come to terms with what we have and we are done with this matter.Life goes on.)

New goals for 2012:

 11.Start graduate school in the fall and hopefully study hard enough that I pass several of my exemption exams.

12. Save up for a travel trailer so that we can do more camping this summer.

14. Make time to have at least 1 date night per month with the hubby!

13. Be the best mommy and auntie that I can possibly be!

Here's to another great year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment