Thursday, January 12, 2012

The time has come...

We leave early tomorrow morning at 2am to make the journey to the airport for our 6am flight to Mexico!  I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I'm very excited that I will have my best friend with me so that I can vent about how much I miss the kids because Bryan just didn't seem to quite understand my emotions last year when we went! I guess only a mother knows :)  So its bittersweet but at the same time, I know that the  kids will be taken wonderful care of my their sweet grandparents, I have no need to worry.  It is also nice that we will be able to use google chat this time around since we are bringing our computer! 

We learned many things from our last trip to do differently this time and so hopefully we will have even more fun this time around!  So off to finish up on last minute packing before the kids get up from their nap because I will have to spend as much time as I can with these 2 sweet little faces....

See you in 9 days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment