Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dinner and Dessert

It was a tough day back to work today and although I had hoped to keep my normal hours of 8am-2pm today, it didn't happen.  I was so swamped with work  that I didn't get out until 4:30pm.  So it was 5:30 by the time I got home so we went to dinner at Applebee's.  It wasn't the greatest meal (which happens to us quite frequently there :( but it was still nice to get out as a family!  The kids had fun, and we went let Bryleigh sit in a booster instead of a highchair for the first time.  She loved it!

Love the "cheesy" smile. 


Bryleigh has been feeling much better since we rang in the New Year with a 102 degree fever :(  I'm not sure what caused Bryleigh's short lived illness but I did enjoy the cuddle time but am very happy that she was feeling better by morning! She was a good little sport though and wasn't even crabby, just very hot!



But we attempted to cool Bryleigh off by testing out the new Dairy Queen Blizzard Maker.  It is kind of a pain for such a tiny bit of ice cream but it was the perfect amount for the 2 kids and they had fun doing it, so that's all that matters.




We also had some fun with paints! 



I'm kind of getting used to these very short work weeks, with only 2 days last week and 3 days this week!  But the Mexico countdown has officially begun with only 10 days left until we are hitting the beach!  Only 6 more work days!  And to show how Type A personality I really am,  I'm basically all packed!  Bring on the next 2 weeks, because 10 days is going to go by really fast I am sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment