Friday, January 27, 2012

Circus in Town

The Circus arrived today at Christian's School!  And what a cute show it was!  I very much enjoyed being the parent helper today, although it was quite chaotic!  But the show must go on, and there were some very cute acts today including a stunt act, lots of performing lions and puppies, ballerinas, tight rope walkers, muscle men, and acrobats!




Christian's Barnum Animal Cracker snack was a hit with the kids!

Bryleigh felt left out today because she had been practicing with Daddy and Christian all this week, so I had to get  picture of her too!

I was able to get some videos from the show...


Christian is still my shy little boy though, he does not like to participate when they are singing songs.  I was the same way also, I don't like when people are looking at me.  But he did do very well with his acrobat/muscleman act with Dad....


The class did such a great job today!  Such a great accomplishment that the kids were able to put on their own show!  I know Christian will be talking about this for a long time!  And to bring back old memories,  I did the same Circus Show in the same gym when I was 3 years old!  I was a baton twirler!  Oh how that makes me feel so old! 

No comments:

Post a Comment