Monday, January 23, 2012

Back to Reality

I'm loving being back to reality today!  Not so much that I had a very long work day but that I get to come home to see my 2 sweet smiling faces welcoming me at the door!  Oh how I miss those faces when I am away!  I think that the next vacation will have to include these 2 sweet kids of ours! 

We spent last evening playing games, reading books, and making homemade pizzas!




And although, we really do need to go grocery shopping, we decided to get by on our little food supply and stay in tonight!  When I got home from work, Bryan was outside with Christian and Bryleigh while he  snow blowed! The kids just have so much fun in the snow, but they always look so cold...




We enjoyed our uneventful, fun evening and tomorrow we get to enjoy dinner with my grandparents who are heading down south for the winter!  Glad to be back to having great times with my wonderful family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment