Sunday, January 8, 2012

Fun with Friends

On Friday afternoon, our friend, Andy, stopped by with his son Landon and with it being 45degrees, we all headed outside to test our new snowball maker.  Although it was a lot more wet than snowy, the kids had a blast!  And it helped a lot that the weather was nice because I even joined in the fun!







We are safe in this house with these guys around!
On Saturday, the kids took their afternoon naps and then we Jenna, Andy and their two boys at Skate City.  Its hard to believe that this place was my hang out 10 years ago!  The kids have never skated before so we tried the roller skates this time.  I think Christian may be ready for roller blades next time. 


And Bryleigh was miss independent and didn't want our help at all!  She did awesome and only fell a few times!


  Landon and Carson loved it also, although Carson was pretty reluctant to try at first!
Jenna and Carson
Landon

What's some skating fun without slushies and cotton candy!

 We had a great day with kids and I'm happy that they had a lot of fun! 

And I have to mention that  Bryleigh went on the potty again!  She is so proud of herself when she goes!  And apparently Christian's handcuff's came along too!






I was finally able to get a picture with the two kids!  Usually I am the one taking the pictures!

Now off to lay out the couch with my heating pad :(  My back and neck are all out of whack and I'm hoping that it starts to feel better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment