Saturday, January 7, 2012

Better Late than Never

Christian had his Christmas Program several weeks ago at school and I was sad that I couldn't make it because of work but Christian had lots of family there to watch him including both Grandma's, Daddy and even Great Grandma!  Daddy even video taped it for me and I was excited to watch it, even though the majority of the program is spent looking partly at Christian and the other part on the video camera in front of Daddy.  Arggg..oh well, he sure tried!  But Grandma was able to share these cute pictures with me...

Christian is front row and center.



Little party after the program

Christian helped daddy unwrap the present he made for us.  Daddy was so sweet that he re wrapped it for me so that I could open it on Christmas since I wasn't able to be there! Such a sweet husband I have!

Also, I wanted to share a couple more picture from my bestie's wedding in November...


A little blurry but still cute!


Having fun dancing!
These pictures were taken by Kevin Tritz from Tandem Photography...






Ahhh...brings back memories of a fun night!  Well now off to make some coffee before the kids are awake for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment