Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Is it spring???

Of course it is not spring, but it sure seems that we are getting a glimpse of spring in the middle of January! It is just amazing that we we are having this kind of weather right now, but hey, I'm not complaining.  This was taken from my car...

Sorry for the dust!
 But I have to say, I'm glad that I'm not in Mexico this week because it would have been very disheartening to know that  we attempted to get away from below zero temperatures as it usually is in January and then its actually in the 50's. Good news for us is that its supposed to be freezing by the end of the week, just in time for us to hop on a plane :)

I have been having very beautiful views on the way to work lately and this morning the radio called this a "pink moon" because the sun was coming up while the sun was still out and it was such a beautiful sight!
Tonight we did a little bit of grocery shopping to get some kid friendly foods for my mom while she watches the kids at our house the next couple of weekends.  But tonight we went to Walmart which is not as fun for the kids because they don't get to do their own shopping like at IGA...


Now I am helping Bryan pack and oh man, he is worse then me!  He has to make sure that every outfit is just perfect :)  I better get going so I can fully concentrate.  Ha!

But not before I give a big shout out to my amazing mother...Happy Birthday Mom!  I love you and hope you had a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment