Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tumbling Tots

Yesterday evening, Bryleigh had gymnastics...






She might just be our little gymnast! She is such a go getter and loves trying new things!  It will be fun to see her interests develop as she gets older.

And just for a some fun memories. This time last year, we were in Mexico enjoying the sand and sun...

This year, we are waiting for little Gavin to make his debut :)
Come on' Jenna...think hot, spicy Mexican food and get that baby out :) We are not so patiently waiting!

Sort of a random post but I have to share how thoughtful my husband is :)  He so sweetly listens to me vent  every night about my how stressed I am at work lately. And this morning, I had a sweet surprise waiting for me on my desk mid morning...
I'm one lucky girl to have such a sweet, loving husband.  He sure knows my love language...2 bouquets of flowers in two months :) I sure am spoiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment