Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Sweet Nieces

My sister will often text me pictures of my sweet nieces from time to time.  I love to get these text messages because they always make me smile!  I was in need of lots of smiles this week so when I received these cute pictures, I couldn't help but be happy!

Our sweet Phoenix can make glasses look awesome! I love her new glasses but I can't believe how grown up she looks :)

 And Ducati is such a happy girl :)
 But from what I hear, Sophie the Giraffe, makes lots of babies happy!
 All my sweet nieces :)

On another exciting note, Christian came home from school with a free T-shirt!  Apparently each student at Howe School came home with a shirt because for the 5th year in a row, the school has received recognition from the Wisconsin Department of Instruction for their academic achievement standards.

 It sure makes up for the fears I had on which school would be the best to send Christian to! And Christian does so well with his homework. He wrote out 3 full sentences tonight all by himself by sounding out all of the letter sounds in each word.  He also read a 20 page book!  He is progressing so well in school and so quickly :)
He must take after his Momma :) Ya know, because as Bryan would say, I have the "book smarts" but Daddy has the "street smarts." 

No comments:

Post a Comment