Friday, January 4, 2013

Off to a Healthy Start

We are at the start of a new year and although I don't usually set a New Year's resolution, I do like to set goals.  And one of these goals is always to get more toned for our yearly vacation!  I have been faithful at working out almost every day but my work out's have become less intense and more routine. So to change it up a bit, I talked Bryan into getting up with me at 4:30am (eeek!) to do P90X  before I go to work. We started this past week and let me tell you....


Ouch!!!! My calves are killing me.  And that is not even the worst part for me.  It is eating healthy after having a month of junk food from birthday's, Christmas, and New Year's.  I just want to eat me some sweets!  

But we are determined to look our best in our swim suits so we are going to stick this out together! At least I have me a workout buddy that can push me now!  

As for our other life activities going on around here, I'm enjoying my break from school and doing way less studying than I should be for my exemption exam next weekend (oops!)  I figure I won't past the test but at least I can say I tried and I spent a lot of my break relaxing :)  And although I really didn't want to do it, we took our Christmas tree down and I already miss it.  My corner looks bare now.



I hope everyone is getting off to a great start in 2013!

1 comment:

  1. WOW way to go!!!! I am determined to start my routine back soon! I had to take a break because Joseph has been dealing with a runny nose for two months uuuggg. They wont let him in the gym. you have totally inspired me to do whatever it takes start!

    ReplyDelete