Saturday, January 26, 2013

Lazy Friday

We had a fairly uneventful day yesterday.  Bryan had doctors appointments at the VA so it was just me and the kiddos for the day.  I had lots of studying to do so we decided to make a trip to the library so that we could have the best of both worlds: Mommy could study while the kiddos played!  Well, unfortunately, that only lasted for about 5 minutes because as soon we got there, Bryleigh had an accident and we had to go right back home.  I was so frustrated because she has not had any accidents in months and she actually stared at me while she was doing it, exactly how she used to do it when we were attempting to potty train her (ya know, the look that says, I'm going to poop in my pants just because you don't want me to! lol)  But I soon had to remind myself that she has been sick this week and maybe she couldn't help it.  Either way,  we came home, had lunch and the kids took nap which gave me lots of time to study and get started on my paper.

Friday evening was spent at the in laws watching movies and eating popcorn...


Today was back to the daily grind with school starting again :(  As much as I wanted to stay home in bed when my alarm went off at 5 this morning, I have to admit that my class is actually very interesting and so far, my professor seems much more engaging and interactive than my past professor!  And to think, only 8 more weeks and this class will be completed and we will be on our way to sunny Mexico!

1 comment:

  1. Yea for Mexico!!!! I hope the class continues to be fun and flys by!:)

    ReplyDelete