Monday, January 21, 2013

Not So Lucky

Everyday when I log onto Facebook, I see another one of my friend's and/or their children coming down with the flu. Well I was crossing my fingers and saying a few prayers that my family would stay healthy. But unfortunately we have not been able to elude the dreaded sickness.  Bryleigh has been down for the count since yesterday afternoon. She has been running a 102 fever and she hasn't eaten anything since yesterday morning. But what I can be thankful for is that she is in a fairly good mood, still laughing and joking around, and as a bonus, she is Ms. Cuddle Bug :) I don't think she has the flu but some type of respiratory bug. And Bryan is just as miserable.

Christian, on the other hand, is doing just fine and I'm only miserable at night when I can't sleep due to congestion.  I'm hoping for a quick recovery for my two Bry's and not the 2 week sickness that most people are talking about!

I was even able to get lots of studying done while I was cuddling!  A double bonus :) Now if only the weather will warm up a little bit because this -35 weather is WAY to cold for my comfort!  

Here is a project I completed after the kids went to bed tonight... and infant tutu dress and matching headband!  My favorite colors and it turned out so cute :)


Now time to go warm up in bed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment