Wednesday, January 23, 2013

On the Up and Up

Bryleigh is finally starting to feel better.  She had a tummy ache all night last night and the poor girl felt so bad for having a few accidents which is very unlike her since she has been potty trained.  But she appears to be doing better today!  She has been doing a lot of resting and napping lately which I think has helped.  She has looked so sweet and innocent the past few days but I don't like to see her miserable.

Bryan is still on the mend also. And thankfully, Christian and I have been feeling good.  On an exciting note,  my best friend is currently in labor and we should be expecting sweet Gavin by the end of the day :) I'm so excited to hear the awesome news!  I'll be sure to have lots of pictures to update on tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Gosh sorry to hear it your guys house. I am in bed feeling pretty miserable so my heart really goes out for them. praying you and Christian stay well.

    ReplyDelete