Friday, January 11, 2013

I'm back...

Its is nice to know that this week is over and next week I will back to my normal work schedule.  I really hope my co worker had a blast on her cruise but I'm ready to be back to my part time work schedule. Although on the plus side, I do enjoy my job and the busy atmosphere makes the time fly so I can't complain :)  Since both of my co workers have gone on their much anticipated Cruise's, now its my turn to start the countdown to Mexico...only 75 more days for this girl!

I haven't been getting home until about 5 every day so our nights have basically been dinner, bath's, a bit of relaxation, and bed. We have been having adding a few more stories to our nightly story time and last night Bryleigh was so excited about the story, "No David" that she had show us how she could read it herself...


And I'm amazed at how fast Christian is picking up on reading.  After Christmas break, his teacher now sends home books for Christian to read to us rather than the first part of the year was us reading to Christian.  He points to each word, sounds out words, and is learning so much.  He even let me take a video of him reading to us this evening...

I had to get a few instagram pics this morning while Bryleigh and I were hanging at my parents house... Whoooo's the cutest????

Tonight, was pizza and movie night!  We ordered in Pizza Hut and Daddy made up beds for the kids and they all watched "Pirates of the Caribbean" while I studied.  I was even able to join in for a bit since I don't like to miss out on cuddling for anything :)

Now I'm off to spend time with my hubby!

1 comment:

  1. Wow they are both doing so well reading!!! We Love no David books also! I hope you get some rest after all the extra work and enjoy some time with your hubby!

    ReplyDelete