Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Gymnastics and Home Decor

This week is very busy for us so there hasn't been much time for picture taking or blogging, but hopefully the week starts to slow down.  My co worker is on vacation this week which means longer hours for this momma, but the good thing is that I'm so busy throughout the day, it just fly's by!

Last night, Bryleigh started another session of gymnastics.  She loved the last session so much that we signed her up for 2 more sessions.  I was too busy having fun with Bryleigh to take pictures but she had a lot of fun. I enjoy our girl nights together!

And tonight we went to Stevens Point to attempt to find a few household items.  Number 1 on the list was a new area rug for the living room.  Number 2 on the list of new ceiling fans and light fixtures for our hallway and kitchen. And you would think after 3 stops, we would find something to my liking but of course not. Either I didn't like them or the price was too high. So on to the next store one of these nights.  I just wish I had the decorating knack but I was not blessed in this area.  I have to learn the hard way by getting it home and realizing that it doesn't look good :) Well at least the trip wasn't a complete failure,  because we ate at Buffalo Wild Wings :)

Well this was not a very exciting post but I promise to have pictures the next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment