Saturday, January 12, 2013

It's A Boy

Today started off bright and early with my weekend drive to Madison but this time it was a short trip as I only needed to take an exemption exam. Thankfully my mom came along with me since it was 4 hours of driving for only a 45 minute exam.  I don't have high hopes that I passed the exam but at least I tried.

I was back in town around noon and then had my best friend's baby shower to attend!  Here is Jenna, the beautiful mother to be...

Jenna and her sister, Tasha

Kathy and her two girls!







 We had a great afternoon and Jenna received many cute items to welcome baby Gavin into this world.  Now hopefully this 2 week wait will go quick because I can't wait to meet the little guy!

As for my two munchkins,  their are rockin' out at home tonight!

While Mom and Dad cheer on the Packers!  Go Pack Go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment