Monday, November 26, 2012

Unexpected Monday

This morning was a busy but nice morning!  I'm used to having to tip toe around the house in the morning since I leave when everyone is still sleeping. But this morning, Bryan had a doctor appointment in Madison and had to be on the road by 6:00 am so it was up to me to get the kids up, ready, fed, and to my sister's by 7am.  Christian was actually up by 5 for some odd reason so when I was all ready, I got both the kids up and we actually had some time to watch cartoons and enjoy our morning!  It sure made me want to spend all day at home :)

I appreciate my sister so much because she had her hands full today. She was able to get 2 kids off to school with 2 toddlers and a baby in tow! And she was even able to make a stop at Shopko and Walmart!  And I thought I had a busy day! lol

After work, I picked up Bryleigh and then Christian from school.  When we got home, Christian picked up a blanket and curled up on the couch.  Then he stated, "My eyes are getting sleepy, can I go to sleep?"  And by 4:30pm, he was out.  This is very strange for Christian but I figured that he was just very tired from being up at 5 this morning.  But apparently he is not feeling good because he never woke up for dinner and he went straight to bed  Poor kid, he has had a cough that has been getting worse but I thought it was just a small cold. But now he has a fever.  So I think he will be staying home tomorrow and a trip to the walk in clinic might be in store for us.

In the meantime,  Bryleigh finished up her last Tumble Bugs class and then we picked up Smoothies in hopes that Christian would enjoy one. But unfortunately, he didn't even want that.  Here's to hoping that our little guy is feeling better real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment