Sunday, November 4, 2012

New Class

I finally have a chance to stop and take a breath.  I started a new class yesterday and it appears that it is going to be a tough one. I just finished writing the first draft of my paper and thought I would sneak in a bit of blogging lately.

It has been a bit crazy around here this week. With Halloween and Bryleigh being at Grandma's for 2 days last week, her routine was all messed up.  That makes for very long and rough evenings.  Even Christian has gone to bed early one night this week.  It was a week that tested our patience for sure.  I'm hoping that we are back to our routine, and things will start looking up.  I'm not liking this terrible two's and five's!

We had movie night at Grandma and Grandpa's on Friday night and yesterday was pretty laid back after I got back from school, since I had lots of reading and writing to do.

Unfortunately, I have been so busy that I haven't been taking many pictures.  But I do have some pictures from my phone from the past for weeks.  So here are some randoms:








Yupp, sleeps just like her momma!

Happy Sunday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment