Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Another year older...

I am officially in my late twenties now, because today I turned 26 years old!  And like every birthday after you turn 21, it is just another day!  But my family never fails to make me feel special on my day.  My hubby and in law's surprised me with an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen last night...

 And a mani/pedi gift certificate!  This will be great to use before our Mexico trip in March...if I can wait that long :)

And today, I brought in donuts for my co workers! Which was a great idea because I had my own little pity party in my office today after I recieved my not so wonderful birthday surprise that my co worker (whom I just finished training) put in her resignation :(  So now we are in search of a social worker...so please send any social workers you know my way :)  

But my day  always gets better when I see these two smiling faces!  They helped me open my present from my parents which was an SD card reader for my Ipad!  
I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for me this year but I'm ready for whatever he has to offer!  My twenties have been my best years so far and I have so many blessings in life to be thankful for on this birthday and many more to come!  Thanks for all the birthday wishes,  my phone has been beeping all day with sweet friends sending me Happy Birthday messages :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment