Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Funday

About a month ago, Bryan and I attended a Faith Legacy Bible Study for Parents of 4 to 5 year olds. We do this study every 2 years through our church. After each study, we present a blessing object to Christian. In the two year old study, he received a picture bible and today we presented him a worship kit as we said a blessing over him at the church service., which includes a prayer pillow, cross, and candle. We learned a lot through through this study and hope to be able to help Christian better understand worship and prayer! Christian helped us decorate his worship kit!


After church, Christian and I went with my mom, niece, and Grandma to the Tinsel Trail craft show. I haven't been to it and years and was excited to go. I didn't buy anything but a package of cinnamon coated almonds for Bryan but I still had fun looking and getting more hair bow ideas :) And I also had a fun afternoon with the special ladies in my life and my favorite little man. Although I wished I could have taken Bryleigh, I was so happy that I did not. I think we would have had to buy lots of things, but not because I wanted them but because "you break, you buy!" lol


I was exhausted after we got home since I have had many late nights and early mornings so Bryan let me lay down and I ended up taking a 2 hour nap! It was so nice and I feel so much better. Although I do not know how I am going to be able to sleep tonight.

After I woke up, I baked a pumpkin pie for our neighbors since they have been spoiling us with baked goodies for the past few weeks. And I also made a few bows for Bryleigh and Phoenix's matching Christmas dresses. Now I only have 2 more to make and all the girls in the family will have bows to match their dresses.



And now the kids are in bed but I have to comment on how well behaved they have been. They have actually been playing so well together this weekend. It is definitely something that I am enjoying after the constant fighting that we are used to. And we ran into Christian's bible school teacher tonight and she informed me that Christian is such a smart little boy and so sweet and polite at bible class. This made my heart happy since he is usually so wild and hyper on Wednesday nights that I didn't know how he was able to sit and listen for an hour! And if that didn't make me happy enough, he brought this to me before bed tonight...
He told me that in the picture, he is giving me a heart because he loves me! Awww, I just love this boy! He is our sweet little one and then we have our little diva that told me she couldn't go to bed tonight because she was "workin' out," as she was using her princess wand as a dumb bell. Oh that girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment