Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Here's to Hoping

So the kids have been on the upswing from these colds that were kicking their butt.  Christian stayed home from school on Tuesday after falling asleep at 4:30 on Monday night and not waking up until morning.  He was starting to feel better on Tuesday morning but we kept him home so he could rest and we could spare the rest of his classmates.  Now Bryleigh has a bit of  a cough but thankfully they are getting better.

And it would seem that I am the only healthy one in the family these days because Bryan has been fighting a horrible headache for a few weeks now and after a few urgent care trips and an appointment with his Neurologist, they were finally able to find something to ease the headache. I'm hoping that it stays away for good.  I always worry about him when he gets this bad of headaches but his MRI has been moved up so we can check to be sure his brain tumor is not growing. We keep praying that it remains stable!

In between the sick kids and husband, I have even found time to get the full draft of my policy research paper completed!  I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, but now comes the editing part...ewww!


On a more positive note,  I'm going to make my way to bed now and dream about all the things I am going to spend my millions on when I win the lottery tonight :)  A girl can dream, right?!?

1 comment:

  1. We have been sick also. Glad to hear they are on the mend. Praying for your hubby!

    ReplyDelete