Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Bear Muffins

It was Christian's snack day today and since we were both sick with the flu last month when he had snack day, we attempted to be creative this month! But I have to say, even with my good friend, Pinterest, it is not easy to find healthy school snacks.  I find a lot of cute snacks but they are usually desserts.  So this is what we could find...

Bear Muffins!  

Not a very good picture but I was very tired last night and just snapped a quick picture before heading to bed!  Apparently, the apple cinnamon bear muffins were a big hit with the kiddos!  Thank goodness our attempt at creativity paid off.  But I am not looking forward to next month's snack since I am fresh out of healthy snack ideas.  Anyone willing to share there are ideas would be my hero :)

1 comment:

  1. Soooo cute!!!! I am good at snacks and deserts but not good at healthy:/ You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete