Thursday, November 15, 2012

Proud Momma

Today I have had two very proud mommy moments! The first being that Christian learned to tie his shoes today. Although Bryan has been trying to teach him for a few weeks now, it was his gym teacher, Mrs. Graper, who must have had the magic method! He was so very proud of himself and very excited to show us when he got home from school! Such a big accomplishment for our little guy.

And our other proud moment is that after about a year of potty training, with about 3 of those months being more aggressive,  is officially potty trained! She has been doing very well but I finally got up enough courage last week to start taking her out with underwear on instead of pull up's and so far she has had no accidents! She wears undies all day unless it is nap time or bed time, and even then, she wakes up dry most of the time. This is such a milestone for our little girl and a tad bit sad because our baby girl is growing up! But everyone I have talked to is definitely right, girls are much easier to potty train than boys. But I am a bit fearful of the time that Bryleigh has to go potty and there is no potty around, I will no longer have the luxury of going to the nearest tree :) But we learn as we go, right?



I love my little kiddies!  They make me so proud!

1 comment: