Thursday, November 22, 2012

Give Thanks

We are completely exhausted and stuffed and I would say that this amounts to a very successful Thanksgiving!  We had two family gatherings today, one at noon and one at 5pm and both had amazing food, and lots of it!

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays but it always goes by so fast!  We couldn't be more thankful for such great family to share our days with and the best part is that we live close to all of our family so we get to spend time with them often.  Thanksgiving is just another day that we can see them all AND eat lots of food.  It doesn't get any better than this :)

I definitely loved up on this cute little bundle of joy.  I'm just amazed how much Ducati's looks change every time I see her!  She is just so beautiful :)



Bryleigh was really loving Ducati as well!  Maybe a baby sister or brother would be nice?! Lol






I think she is a tad bit jealous of the baby! What do you think?

If we didn't eat enough food at my Grandma's for lunch, we then headed over to my in law's for another big celebration.  Bryan tried his hand at deep frying a small turkey this year!  Can you say, AMAZING!  I'm not sure I want to eat Turkey any other way now. And I'm not a big fan of turkey so this is huge for me to say!  He injected it with Creole Butter before deep frying and it was so delicious.  Thanks Dad, for letting us use your fryer! It might be our new yearly tradition.


 It was in the 60's today so we enjoyed our time outdoors while Daddy manned the fryer!

The two turkey's... (Ha, pun intended! )


I definitely had my baby fix today.  Baby Justina is only 5 weeks old!  She was passed around the household today!

Christian and cousin, George

My MIL and Aunt Kay
 And the best part of the day for the kids...a paper tube = hours of entertainment!  Who knew that a toilet paper roll looking box could be so much fun!



Happy Thanksgiving from the Keith Family!

Give thanks for the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.---Psalm 107:1


No comments:

Post a Comment