Monday, November 5, 2012

Our Little Gymnast

Tonight was Bryleigh's first night of Tumble Bugs!  I've been trying to find activities for 2 year old's in our community and it is so hard to do (One of the joys of living in a small town). But I was able to find a 4 week gymnastics session for 2-3 year old's!  So off we went...






My mom came along too and was able to get some cute pictures!  I'm so glad we went, although very informal, it was perfect for Bryleigh!  She was our little go getter and wasn't afraid to try anything!  The instructor was a bit shocked when she hopped right up on the balance beam and speed walked forward, backward, and with kicks! Little miss independent!

I'm so glad we signed her up. It was a fun activity that just Bryleigh and I could enjoy.  Our 1 on 1 time is few and far between so I'm going to soak it all up on our next few Monday nights together!

No comments:

Post a Comment